Melt


Melt
by: missbeenaroundtheworld

Johnny ran across the street. “Rats, I’m late again,” he thought. Johnny worked at the pizza store and to the dismay of his employees, he was constantly late. “Johnny boy! 2 blocks away! Pronto!” Johnny ran across the park, juggling boxes of pizzas and bottles of coke. As he ran like lightning, he knocked over an empty stroller, almost kicked a dog, dropped a drink in the fountain, and rolled like pairs of dice. On the bench, an Asian girl with a blue Gap T shirt on started to speak in Cantonese or Mandarin. She got up and started walking towards Johnny.

Comments

  1. All of your writing seems so meaningful. You are so talented and I love your descriptive writing in this story. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so so much! I put a lot of thinking and soul pouring into my writing. I really appreciate your support. (: The purpose of the descriptive writing was to help layout a background that readers could visually create in their head, I'm glad it worked for you. Thank-youu!

      Delete
  2. oohh i love the picture! you are a skilled photographer and writer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts